Hi
I have a peculiar problem with my MTCB-KLD6 head unit, running Android 5.1.1, MCU V2.86
1) During boot, if I hit the reverse gear, the backup camera view appears.
2) Once Android completes the boot, if I hit the reverse gear, the backup camera no longer appears.
3) However, if I keep the gear in reverse from boot till completion of boot, then the proper backup app appears with the backup grid. However, no buttons on the HU works and I'm stuck with the view.
Questions:
Q1: Anybody knows what is the issue?
Q2: Anybody knows what is the Android activity name for the reverse camera view app?
(I might try writing a simple android app to launch that activity manually and see if that works)
Notes:
1) I've tried installing malaysk firmware 5.1.1, but the same problem persists.
2) I'm using the reverse signal cable. I've tested the voltage and it reads 12+ volts when I hit the reverse gear. So wiring seems OK.
3) It used to work perfectly, but went bad recently.
4) Since it works during boot, my only assumption is that this is a purely software problem.
Thanks!
I have a peculiar problem with my MTCB-KLD6 head unit, running Android 5.1.1, MCU V2.86
1) During boot, if I hit the reverse gear, the backup camera view appears.
2) Once Android completes the boot, if I hit the reverse gear, the backup camera no longer appears.
3) However, if I keep the gear in reverse from boot till completion of boot, then the proper backup app appears with the backup grid. However, no buttons on the HU works and I'm stuck with the view.
Questions:
Q1: Anybody knows what is the issue?
Q2: Anybody knows what is the Android activity name for the reverse camera view app?
(I might try writing a simple android app to launch that activity manually and see if that works)
Notes:
1) I've tried installing malaysk firmware 5.1.1, but the same problem persists.
2) I'm using the reverse signal cable. I've tested the voltage and it reads 12+ volts when I hit the reverse gear. So wiring seems OK.
3) It used to work perfectly, but went bad recently.
4) Since it works during boot, my only assumption is that this is a purely software problem.
Thanks!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aoJinH
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment