Hello guys. I will get straight into it.
I have used CF auto root to root my Samsung S5 Neo G930F. It has rooted successfully and I was able to use multiple root required apps. As I am a big fan of Pokemon Go, but a fan whom has very little time I hoped that I can use my rooted device for my advantage.
So my problem is that whenever I try to move ANY downloaded app to system/app using Lucky Patcher, after the phone reboots the app is gone, the icon is no-where found in the list, using ES File Explorer, using the root explorer the com. file is no-where found either, not in the data/app folder neither in the system/app folder.
I have tried various different ways to transfer the application to system/app. I have tried Lucky patcher, by installing the application from google play and using lucky patcher to move it into system/app. I have tried using some other google play store app, system/app mover root, I have tried installing the app throught lucky patcher straight onto system/app, I have tried cutting the com. folder from data/app and pasting it into system/app but by doing that the application did not even start up. After reboot the app was gone. I have also ensured that the system partition is set to ReadWrite before executing any of the above actions.
Just in case anyone asks, I have followed numerous tutorials, none of which have helped. I was able to also root my sony Xperia Z2, and install the GPS Spoofer and set it as a system/app without any problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You!
//EDIT: I am also not the most experienced Programmer, more alike Newbie, so I would kindly ask for any instructions to be in simple terms. Thanks!
I have used CF auto root to root my Samsung S5 Neo G930F. It has rooted successfully and I was able to use multiple root required apps. As I am a big fan of Pokemon Go, but a fan whom has very little time I hoped that I can use my rooted device for my advantage.
So my problem is that whenever I try to move ANY downloaded app to system/app using Lucky Patcher, after the phone reboots the app is gone, the icon is no-where found in the list, using ES File Explorer, using the root explorer the com. file is no-where found either, not in the data/app folder neither in the system/app folder.
I have tried various different ways to transfer the application to system/app. I have tried Lucky patcher, by installing the application from google play and using lucky patcher to move it into system/app. I have tried using some other google play store app, system/app mover root, I have tried installing the app throught lucky patcher straight onto system/app, I have tried cutting the com. folder from data/app and pasting it into system/app but by doing that the application did not even start up. After reboot the app was gone. I have also ensured that the system partition is set to ReadWrite before executing any of the above actions.
Just in case anyone asks, I have followed numerous tutorials, none of which have helped. I was able to also root my sony Xperia Z2, and install the GPS Spoofer and set it as a system/app without any problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You!
//EDIT: I am also not the most experienced Programmer, more alike Newbie, so I would kindly ask for any instructions to be in simple terms. Thanks!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGmnVG
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment