Friday, April 29, 2016

[HELP][KERNEL]WiFi / Bluetooth Not working After Compiling kernel

Hello xda,
I am new into kernel development.Recently I downloaded the kernel sources for my phone Zenfone 2 Laser -ZE550KL
After that I compiled the stock kernel, since It is based on arm64 I got a file named Image instead of zImage.
After searching I found a way to convert that to a boot.img (using the ramdisk from stock kernel).I could get the kernel to boot on the device using
Code:

fastboot boot boot.img
The device booted successfully with the kernel, I could see change in the name of Kernel in About Phone.
But the problem is Wifi/Bluetooth and Soft keys do not work.Wifi turns on But cannot see any AP.
BT works(A BT enabled watch vibrated )but no device can be seen in bletooth settings.
Please help me with this kernel.

here is the link to my source=>
http://ift.tt/1rnadIU
I am using ze550kl_defconfig present in /kernel/arch/arm64/configs to make .config file for building kernel.


Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZK0VC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment