Monday, September 26, 2016

HTC Desire 620G not turing on. Maybe Hard-bricked!

I installed CWM recovery in HTC Desire 620G and then I decided to Flash a ROM (which I think was not correct). I absent mindedly flashed the ROM directly without wiping cache or dalvik and my phone got bricked. However it still booted into recovery and I flashed the ROM again with all processes in order. I found that it was not the right ROM. After some time my phone got off (maybe due to low battery), and won't detect charge or even power on. It keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting from USB after every 5-8 seconds. I even cannot charge the phone to get it powered on. I tried to flash the backup stock file of HTC Desire 620G by SP Flash Tool. The flashing got successful but the phome still won't detect charge or power on. Only USB is detected and if it is bot connected to Flash Tool, it keeps on reconnecting. Please help, what should I do now? Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dsYqTE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment