Monday, September 26, 2016

Samsung Mega 6.3 [GT-i9205] won't recognize the Sim ?!

Hello dear XDA Forum.
I've got a bit of a problem with the Samsung Mega 6.3 of my father. Up until now I have flashed it every month or so with a new rom, but now for the first time I have encountered a problem I can't solve on my own.

After flashing a new Cynogen Mod Rom the Smartphone stopped recognizing the Sim-Card, it won't even let me make a Emergency call.

I've tried several othe Roms now (Broken, other Cynogen Mods, Aokp) but with every rom I get the same error massage "com.android.phone has stopped working".

The only step I got into the right direction was, after reading alot of post about the same problem on other devices I saw that mine didn't have its IMEI anymore, I flashed the original IMEI with an exposed module but the error still remains.

I'm at a standstill and have now idea what I could try now.

Does anyone of you have a clue what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!

[Btw. sorry if my writting isn't understandable or if there are any grammar mistakes, but english isn't my first language]


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dsY6o5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment