My Phone OpoR7 Plusf was bricked while I was flashing the Spectrum rom
Now , the Phone cant go to recovery mode , can go to fastboot mode as I can see the fastboot logo with some Chinese letters
I have tried the Thread (Oppo r7 plus m (s615) was brick. (QDLoader 9008) (HELP!!)) which is for the m version but didnt help as my PC didnt recognize the device as Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader although t I have installed all USB drivers I know
I can t even get ADB to work
device is booting , stuck in OPPO logo for 10 sec then shutdown
any advise Please will be much appreciated
Now , the Phone cant go to recovery mode , can go to fastboot mode as I can see the fastboot logo with some Chinese letters
I have tried the Thread (Oppo r7 plus m (s615) was brick. (QDLoader 9008) (HELP!!)) which is for the m version but didnt help as my PC didnt recognize the device as Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader although t I have installed all USB drivers I know
I can t even get ADB to work
device is booting , stuck in OPPO logo for 10 sec then shutdown
any advise Please will be much appreciated
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGm0um
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment