Monday, February 29, 2016

Accidentally hit system format in cmw on xperia c [C2305].

I was trying to install lollipop on my sony xperia c, I was on my last steps i.e; Clear Data/Factory Reset, Clear Cache and Clear Dalvik Cache using cmw during this somehow while going back I accidentaly clicked system format. When the format process started to prevent it I pinned the reset button on the back of xperia c.
Now on startup screen there is just sony nothing else happens, tried reset, everytime screen remains at sony no further processing or loading. I have lollipop rom on pc tried to flash them using superflash but didn't work. My pc still notifies sony c2305 connected on connecting usb though pc companion says no device connected. How can I fix it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24wAfZi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment