Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pro Dev. Xperia Z2 Please Please Help!

History phone:
I install the latest Existenz 7 then i came up with the problem sometimes back key and keyboard is not appearing so i ask for help
( This is the page of discussion in Existenz )
after i post they recommended me to full wipe then fresh install existenz 7 because other encounter it too and full wipe fix the problem so i decide to do it.
after finish full wipe i copy existenz to my memory card and insert it to my Xperia * Im in boot (team win recovery project) TWRP
but the files cannot detect so i decide to restart to refresh but there's a popup that there's no OS install i have no choice i power off the phone and when i try to boot it to (team win recovery project) TWRP i tried the Power + Vol (+) and Power + Vol (-) Nothing happen. i cannot enter to recovery (there's no notification light red or green) it stuck in SONY logo now.
PLease Help me! on what to download and what to do. im still new so i cannot understand if someone post link and not posting instruction please help me guys! Please!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1THq5A1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment