Monday, February 29, 2016

G3 root problem [Help/urgent]

My phone is LG G3 D855 international model and I recently have upgraded it to android 6.0. However I am quite disappointed with the performance to its performance and would like to downgrade it to the older version like android 4.4 so as for easy root of the phone and flash fulmics rom. And a problem comes out- I cant downgrade it officially ! No matter I am flashing in tot files or kdz files, I can't downgrade. So I tried to root it directly and no matter what method suggested in the net , I failed to root my phone. Errors,errors, and errors...I am enough with errors and would like to ask for help in order to solve my problem. I genuinely want to flash the fulmic rom into my phone! My phone lags so much!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oIKdGg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment