Monday, February 29, 2016

My experience with BlitzWolf VR

My experience with BlitzWolf VR

Hi there,

I'd like to tell you about my experience with BlitzWolf VR. First of all, I want to say that I liked it.
Let's check advantages and disadvantages



Advantages:
  • Comfortable elastic band to fix the helmet on the head
  • Controllers of phone distance and between eyes space for good focus
  • Fixings on magnets
  • Option to open the camera
Disadvantages:
  • Not very high-quality mechanisms to control distance phone
  • Not very convenient fastening for the phone (I used Nexus 5X)



The kit consists of extra elastic band for fixtures, 2 manuals and a napkin to wipe the lens and the phone's screen.
Now comes the most interesting part.

How will you entertain yourself?

I picked up 8 interesting games and 2 applications. I can highlight 3 games: InCell VR, Lamper VR, VR Bike. They are the most simple in control. As for applications, Reality Hack which allows you to use the camera as an eye and Intugame VR allows you to broadcast your computer screen on the phone in BlitzWolf VR.

To sum up, I want to say that everyone was satisfied. It is fun to use it on your own as well as play games with friends.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20160224_222043.jpg Views: N/A Size: 263.4 KB ID: 3664420   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20160222_133749 (1).jpg Views: N/A Size: 252.2 KB ID: 3664421  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oIK5ql
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment