Thursday, June 30, 2016

Can't launch Spotify or Whatsapp (and probably other apps) [BUILD 14376]

Hey guys! As I mentioned in the title, these apps just won't start at all. Just a brief black screen and then I'm bounced back to start.
All other apps I've tried work fine (VLC, Steam, Facebook, Messenger, etc) but my two most important ones won't.:crying:
I have uninstalled them, restarted my phone, and reinstalled them, but that didn't fix anything.
And since I literally JUST got into this scene, I have no idea if the problem lies with my phone (Lumia 820), my firmware (10.0.14376.0), or in the latest updates to those two apps.:confused:


Any help would be much appreciated.
If the apps work for you, please tell me your configuration so I can start eliminating culprits, and if they don't, please tell me anyway so I can stop pulling my hair out because it's not just me :laugh:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29bZjlg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment