Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[REQUEST] Modify Gear Fit Manager to show 3rd party notifications

Hello,

recently I looked through every topic and tried everything to get it working. Sadly, no good results. The problem is that Samsung blocked third party notification text and Gear Fit tells you to check it on your smartphone wether you get a Gmail or Whatsapp notification. I spoke to Samsung support yesterday and he said that it is a wanted result from Samsung. I wrote an EMail to their Customer relations and I will post the answer.

Long story short, the request is to modify the newest Gear Fit Manager to show the notification instead of this hideous hint to check it on smartphone.

I am sorry if it is the wrong section but I did not know if I should post it here or in HELP section. I know that Gear Fit is now an old watch but for me it is all I need.
Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ZQ2am
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment