Thursday, June 30, 2016

[TWRP] Can't mount /cache/ & /data/ on recovery Spreadtrum SC7731

Hi everyone.
I have Ported a TWRP recovery on my device which is Spreadtrum SC7731C.
The operation is successfull and i am currently using the ported recovery.
But 1 thing mess me up.

The recovery is fine working after i flashed.
But when i try to Mount the /cache/ and /data/ partition it doesn't mount.
The System and Sdcard partition is fine working.

While this is happening, i cannot Wipe Data or Wipe Dalvik/cache with my device.

Even if im using this custom recovery it feels like my recovery is nothing.

Can someone there with Experience can help me.
Please help me with this problem.

I would aopreciate the effort..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29bZooO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment