Wednesday, June 29, 2016

LG G3 D855 freezing, powering off, bootloop...

Hello, I have problem with my LG G3 D855 16GB/2GB.
Suddenly it starts freezing and powering off, I do something, then it freeze for one second then black screen like it's powered off but I can't start phone, I must remove battery and after that it goes to power on. Sometimes I get bootloop and I must remove battery, sometimes it freeze during booting and then black screen and I must remove battery...

It starts when I downloaded germany map from Sygic app (licensed), then I wanted to do backup of internal memory but phone froze and black screen... After that it can't boot, everytime freeze during booting and black screen, so I did flash LL ROM from LG software through PC. Everything was OK and after flash phone reboot, but freezing and black screen was back... over 20 times I restarteted it phone boot to system and started optimizing apps, here it froze again, once it was on ~60th app, second on ~4th, then on ~30th ... again over 20 times I restarted it phone did optimize all apps and start to welcome screen, then I quick set it (without wifi, google account...)

Now phone works only with default functions (phone, sms...) when I try to install messenger it freeze and black screen and I must uninstall it..
Everytime I want to use it I must restart it ver 20 times and then It boots normally, but again after some time phone again freeze and black screen...

It's possible to be defective CPU or internal memory ? (Internal memory because sometimes before this problem when I do photo to internal memory, sometimes this photo was corumpted)

Thanks for replies :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294t487
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment