Thursday, June 30, 2016

Xperia z5 boot animation

Every single downloadable bootanimation seem to operate from a file called. 'bootanimation.zip'... However... On my xperia z5, boot animation operates from a file called 'bootanim.mp4'. If I rename or delete this mo4 file, there is no animation taking place. No matter what bootanimation.zip I install, it does not get called by the OS. The OS is looking king for the mp4 file. Can anyone help me to change this behavior, so that the bootanimation.zip gets executed instead.

My phone is rooted with xposed running and init.d is functioning as well.

Please guys, I can't find any reference to this anywhere on the net. Not it even on XDA.

Thanx in advance.

Sent from my E6653 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29cWTkX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment