Thursday, June 30, 2016

ulefone Vienna in Bootloop

Hi Guys

Can someone point me in the right direction with a problem with my new phone.

Basically I recently bought a ulefone Vienna (1 month and my 1st Android phone). It was working fine and on the stock rom and no changes to the system. Yesterday I did a OTA update and now my phone is stuck in a bootloop.

The phone just restarts and after after the company logo I get the Android man with an exclamation mark.

I have downloaded all the stuff to flash the phone from ulefone but as the phone keeps restarting and rebooting I can not get the PC to install the drivers.

The PC recognises the phone when the company logo is on the phone and starts to install the drivers but when I get the Android man the PC says the phone is unplugged.

I am IT literate and don't mind getting my hands dirty but I am a recent convert to Android. I want to fix the issue myself because that's the way to learn but I am a little out of my depth.

I have read that ADB can stop the boot sequence so any pointers to what I need to read and understand to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296N8my
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment