Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tablet stuck on EFI Shell. USB ports disabled.

Hello. I'll try to explain my problem because I really need some help. :(

A few days ago, I was normally using my Tablet ECS TR10RS1 Intel®.... I turned it off, went to sleep and the next day when I was going to use it again, the OS didn't start, so I tried and tried until I found a forum where they led me to restore a backup file because the original firmware/rom wasn't still available.... publicly. I tried that, but in the process, I accessed the EFI Shell... That wasn't trouble at all, I just plugged the keyboard and typed "exit", and then it let me to the BIOS... And that's when my real problem began: I restored the factory setting default... and it involves "disabling USB ports".... Now, AGAIN, I'm stuck on EFI Shell. But this time, I can not type "exit" since the keyboard is not recognized by the Tablet.

Then I pressed Vol UP + Power ON and I get access to another menu "DNX".... And that's what brings me here to your forum:

I was briefly reading that one of your members managed to flash the BIOS via DNX, so I was wondering if you guys could help me do that to my tablet because I'm not planning to have a really expensive paper holder. :(


Thanks in advance.

Jinky.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PkZ9Xm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment