Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dead Phone - Empty Phone

Dear XDA Developers member,

So, I have this OPPO phone I had two years ago and a few months ago, it had a bootloop. Rather than fixing it, I just bought a new phone. So, a few weeks went by, my friend told me that I could actually fix the old bricked phone by myself so I got myself check it out.

Long story short, I did the 'flashing' thing using latest flash tool, though somewhat I ended up formatting the phone INCLUDING the bootloader.

So, now I assumed that my phone is all empty. Nothing is inside the phone now. It's kinda disappointing but I still have my new phone anyway.

However, I also wished that I could fix this old empty phone, so I am asking for any suggestion, what else can I do to save my phone?

My phone is OPPO Joy, and I still remember it showed up as MT6572 in the flash tool. I hope I have given enough information, so what now? Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ROpafw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment