Thursday, March 31, 2016

Does anyone has a pixel C without purple Blur when scrolling?

Hello I have received my third pixel c.

I had to RMA the forst two, because the on/off button was broken, and the second one becase the sensons wre not working as expècted.

The three devices had a thing in common, a terrible purple blur when srolling, for example white text over a black background. I've wrote in this forum and it semms thta are devices that do not have this issue. Now i'm not sure if there is any pixel c arround the world without this screen issue.

Attached two pictures from a médium quality screen (galaxy tab A, 200 €) and the pixel C (500€). The pictures has been taken from http://ift.tt/1UG9RJP ound=000000&max=12&pps=1920, with an LG G3,
where the purple Blur is obvious.


Could anyone test the link provided above and tell me if you could see the white/gray line instead of a white/purple?

I dont know if i should RMA the third pixel C or this is something bad with this screen.

Pixel C
Pixel c

Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Samsung Galaxy Tab A


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ROpoDw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment