Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Forgot Gmail ID used and after reset, can't get in to phone....:(

Hi, I was on my way to root my z5p Australian version, I repaired with PC companion that also updated to Android 6 I suppose. But after update, I wanted to use my old gmail ID that I use in my other phones; however, after putting id and password it was asking for the id I've created temporarily for z5p to put that was previously synced with z5p. Unfortunately, as it was temporarily created I can't recall anything. I tried google recovery option with no luck....:( can't even remember with id I used for recovery....:(
I've also reset it with flash tool guided through this forum, no luck....:( tried to unlock boot loader from sonymobile forum by installing Android sdk. But it's failing when I put the command with the unlock code...:(
Is there any way that I can root my z5p or at least I can get to the phone...? Thanks in advance.....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UDygzA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment