Thursday, March 31, 2016

Note 4 to S7 (not S7 Edge), would you do it?

I've been thinking about it for the past 2-3 days. Went to check out the phone at a store and I think it's pretty good.

Of course I ll sell my Note 4 and end up paying around 350$, but is it worth it?

The size seems perfect, the camera menu is good, speed as expected is also good.
Yes, I use the S Pen occasionally, but it's not that I can't live without it.
Also, going from 5.7 to 5.1 might seem a bit strange, but the ease of use might make up for that.
Battery wise, they are almost the same, but I guess the S7 will be less power hungry so it'll have bettery battery life.
I have the Note 4 since its launch and I am ok with it, although it's starting to lose its snappiness. Perhaps some degradation of the internal storage.

I also checked the S7 Edge, but its a no go, I dont like it that the edges of the screen are distorted.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ROpxH0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment