Wednesday, March 30, 2016

used up 98% with 1.5 hours of SOT. please help! HORRIBLE battery life!

For the love of god, I was so excited about the S7 and the bigger battery life... I used to get seriously bad battery life out of my Note Edge and with the S7 I was excited I'd finally get a good battery life.. I figured they learned their lesson on battery optimization...

I was wrong....

I'm getting REAL bad battery life out of my S7 and so is my wife. I don't know what to do anymore. I was on the "post your battery life" thread and took up on people's advice and used the package disabler to disable several apps/bloatware, installed greenify to force "aggressive doze" but my phone is just CHOMPING down on the battery. I took some screenshots of GSAM, so I'm hoping someone could help me out...

I might do a factory reset and see how that goes, but I don't think it's going to help anything...

Please please help me. I'm wishing I got the AOSP phone from google now... I do love the water resistance and low light camera (and OIS) though so I would hate to let that go!






from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UDlvoM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment