Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WiFi doesn't connect with AOSP roms

I just purchased this used N6. This is my first Nexus device, coming from Samsung and LG devices, I am truly amazed at the speed of the device. I don't care what the benchmark scores says, this is way faster than Note4, MotoXPure or LG G4.

One problem I am facing is that the WiFi doesn't connect at my university network with the AOSP roms. I tried PureNexus, Chroma and ResurrectionRemix. I can connect to my home wifi just fine.
On stock based roms it works at both places. I am currently on N6XShamuM rom, and wifi is just fine.
The problem is only with AOSP roms. I didn't have this issue with AOSP rom on my LG G4.

Can someone suggest any solution?
The AOSP roms feels snappier than the stock, so I would prefer to use one of them.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V6TzIn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment