Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I cant figure out my problem

Hello everybody !
I'm here today because i have a problem I can not figure out.
When I got my ascend p7 I download a room I found on this website called "My rom v3.3 B609" to enjoy the emiu 3. Everything works fine, I am really happy of this rom. But I wanted to upgrade my phone, in order to get android L. It's been more than two months that I try, look for answers and so on but nothing works.

Everytime that I want to flash a new rom, the CWM ( 6.0.5.0 ) tells me " installation aborded". And no matter what rom it is, it does not work. I've heard about the Notepad method but I can not find the sentences to delete.

I am really stuck, I can not even downgrad. My CWM wont let me do anything.

So if somebody could tell me what is the problem, it would be really good. :)

Thank you in advance !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V6TunW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment