Thursday, March 31, 2016

PLEASE HELP! How do I root or recover from Z5 factory reset?

Hi there,

So I updated my z5 to Marshmallow and of course, like most. My phone crashed, had to restore factory default and I lost some screenshots and text messages that I need VERY MUCH.

I have tried many tools to recover files, none of them find anything and just say to root in order to restore deleted items.

I did find one walk through to root the z5 on here but it doesnt give me much of a description. Just gives me codes to enter but i have no idea how to even start.... I am computer savy, but dont know a whole lot about phones.

If anyone can walk me through this or has had success with another way to recover deleted items on a z5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UXoN5P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment