Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Looking for App Dev Partner

Hi Everyone,
New to the forums but I have definitely browsed here before a lot of good things going on here.

To get to why I decided to post here: I am a professional web designer that has always inspired to make apps. I have thought of a ton of ideas in the past, acted on a few tried to have them developed only to fail because of the communication barrier when trying to work with freelancers. I would like to find an inspiring app developer who would like to work with me on some projects. I have one project that is ready to be made like yesterday so work would need to be commenced right away.

It may be such a thing where we could trade services back and forth web design for app design etc. OR Pay per project OR Profit share. Details tbd

A little bit more about me I have a degree in web design with another 2 years spent studying unaccredited courses. I know all about design and color usability etc etc. A lot of the same skills that it takes to develop apps. With me being in web design I come across clients who I could make apps so continued work would be expected.

If this sounds of interest to you respond get a hold of me or reply here.

Thanks!

Kyle


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MU8aQC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment