Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Folio keyboard

Just got delivery of my folio keyboard last night for the Pixel. Since ordering it, I began to seriously doubt by decision to pick this over the metal keyboard, but I must say I'm happy with my decision now. The leather feels great and is easy to grip, I love how the tablet itself magnetically docks to the folio, and I also love how you can simply flip the keyboard back and the Pixel disconnects, saving both battery and frustration from erroneous keystrokes since the keyboard is facing outward when flipped around. The tablet only connects via Bluetooth when the edge of the tablet is actually touching (and magnetically bound to) the keyboard in desktop mode. As soon as you break that magnetic connection, Bluetooth shuts down. It's a elegant solution to what might otherwise be a deal breaking problem. I especially love that it protects the back of the tablet, while also allowing me to very easily separate the Pixel from the case entirely with a simple tug.

I'm personally loving the Android N experience so far. Yes, a few apps don't play well with the OS at the moment, such as HBO GO, but I can live with that.

Is it the ultimate productivity tool? Not even close, but as far as a tablet experience goes, I'm loving it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V6TBQr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment