Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Microphone sounding muffled only when using the phone

For the last few months I people on the other end of a phone call have been struggling to hear my voice in normal phone mode (not speaker phone) but when I switch to speakerphone the problem goes away and the call quality is excellent.

I have previously tried to fix it using some work arounds on the Oneplus forums but none of these have worked and in the last week or so it has really been annoying me.

I am currently on exodus 6.0.1 and the Google dialer from the play store but this problem has been consistent across many ROMs (aosp, cm and cos based, as well as lolipop and marshmallow) and a few different dialers.

I'm suspecting that the microphone is the problem but since all of the threads regarding this issue are too old too ask I'm not sure.
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sv0hph
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment