Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Nextbit OS Apps

Greetings! I am researching a new smartphone purchase. I have been using HTCs for the past 6 years or so and have become very accustomed to the Sense UI. So much so that I don't have much comfort with anything else. It really comes down to 2 apps that HTC use that are the deal breakers for me. The mail and the messages apps.

So that leads me to my question for the Robin users. I was wanting to know how similar those two apps were to the HTC sense apps. And in particular in the mail app when an Exchange account is created does the app consolidate all of the folders of the inbox into one display? Or do you have to browse each folder in order to know if there is any new mail in that folder? I have tried and tried to adapt to an AOSP type UI and because of the functionality of these 2 apps I can't get comfortable.

I would appreciate any direction on this before I commit to purchasing one.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxDjLT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment