Monday, May 30, 2016

Can't send texts - Do I need to reset my radio software?

Hello,

I cant send texts which is rather annoying.
I can receive text without any problems and call or take a call normally.

I used to have 4.1.2 stock, upgraded to Omni Rom Marshmellow (6.0.1 or so) but I didnt like it.
Now I use Temasek 6.0 V 8.8 and both roms have the same issue.

Heres how it goes:
texts worked in the beginning of Omni Rom but someday it just stopped.
I tried Signal (my main sms program) and the stock text program. both just said it didnt work and that's about it.
Now I just flashed to Temasek 6.0 V8.8 and I still have the same problem: neither Signal nor text app can send any texts but receiving is fine.
I'm totally clueless why this happened and need some help.

Maybe I can help you with some information:
I have a german GTN 7100 with a german mobile phone contractor.
My Baseband version: N7100XXUFND3
IMEI: I have a normal IMEI
IMEI SV is 01
My network is vodafone.de
service: voice and data available (works fine after I chose the right APN)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qY71CG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment