Monday, May 30, 2016

Contacts Problem: Unfortunately Contacts Has Stopped

Hi everyone,

I started having a problem editing my goggle contacts about a month ago. I have searched for solutions, and it appears everyone is suggesting removing google+, which I have. Still I am unable to edit my contacts.
I can edit my google contacts in Windows 10 and I can view my contacts on my LG G3, but I still cannot edit them without the error "Unfortunately Contacts Has Stopped" occurring every time. I even tried installing an app "contact+" and it has the exact same problem.

Are there any solutions other than trying to install google+.

Also, I have not modified the LG G3 from the way it was sold. I am running android version 6.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It seems this is a common problem,, so I am hoping someone on this forum has solved it.

Thanks,
Rob


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OYUFQR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment