Monday, May 30, 2016

How can I backup everything on my rooted N4? (Every single thing)

This might seem like a newbie question but this isn't the case.

I already know Titanium backup exists and I have been using it for years. However a few months back I suffered from the ''infamous brick'' seen everywhere on this thread caused by the unofficial CM13 ROM.

This brick corrupted everything on my phone (EFS Partition, etc) and the ONLY thing i could ever boot into was the recovery.

2 months and $150 later in repairs (literally everyone failed to fix it software-side) I learned my lesson


I need to back up my entire phone incase something like this happens again. What app should I use, and what should I back up?


Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZNEUU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment