Tuesday, May 31, 2016

[Q] How can I stop the screen turning on while calling from handsfree?

I'm on the latest CM12.1 nighlies (yes CM are still building for Togari, about once every week now), although this has been happening for a long time, but I've only just visually proven it.

I keep my XZU in my front pocket of my slacks (screen facing my thigh so that any knock that might damage the glass only damages the rear). and use my car's built in voice activated hands-free to initiate calls. The trouble is:

When the call is connected, the screen comes on straight to the phone screen (proximity sensor doesn't recognize that the phone is in my pocket (and close to skin), which with the slightest movement, registers a touch of my thigh and hangs up the call.

(Aside from installing one of the latest MM roms with their proximity sensor issue) How can I prevent the screen turning on when making a call via hands free?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UbOOJy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment