Tuesday, May 31, 2016

First Steps - New RN3 (SD) in EU

Hi XDA,

i just got my RN3 (SD) from banggood and i'm on MIUI Global 7.1 Stable (7.1.99.99 LHOCNCL).

I have problems with some apps and i think its cause there is no locale for my country (Austria) and i configured the clock manually.

So i'm looking for options and clearification:

- I can flash official roms (from here) right away, correct? (without unlocking bootloader, rooting, TWRPing etc...)

- I'm waiting for my official unlock code. Can i unlock with my current rom (7.1.99.99) and newer global official roms? (here it says yes but not sure)

- MIUI is neat, but i kinda miss CyanogenMod. As far as i can tell there are no custom Roms out there with working RIL, fingerprint and stable enough for a daily use? RR seems on a good way and Mokee looks even more promising. Any recommendations or other roms i should keep an eye on?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y1lwDa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment