Monday, May 30, 2016

Nook Simple Touch. Unable to perform factory recovery

Hi there,

I rebooted my rooted NST and it froze.
After trying every suggestion I found, it unfroze but only to get stuck into a different screen..
The device is not recognized by my PC (Linux) and when I plug it to charge, the green light is always on. Here is what I did the time it got unstuck: I inserted a microSD with NookManager to perform a factory reset, then plugged it into an external battery (out 2.4 A). This time the light turn orange and it loaded Nook Manager, but after selecting factory recovery and removing the card (when requested) it got stuck again, it kept showing: "Exiting... Please eject your SD card etc etc." I tried again and the same thing happened. But now it doesn't even boot from the card and when I plug it the light is always green again :/
Any ideas??
(I also opened it and unplugged the battery several times)

Thanks in advance for your time :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZNux1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment