Tuesday, May 31, 2016

N920w8 unable to root please help

hello,
I am at 5.1.1 n920w8 VLU2AOK5
-------- I flashed SPACEX KERNEL but I am having "random reboot issues" with spacex kernel.

-------- I flashed ARTER v11 kernel, its flashed perfectly but I am unable to get SU access, i TRIED installing SU app from playstore and it gives error that " SU BINARY NOT Installed", I tried flashing su2.74 zip and other su.zip versions with TWRP and philz touch, BUT SU app does not come in APPS MENU.

------ i flashed CF AUTOROOT CF-Auto-Root-nobleltebmc-nobleltebmc-smn920w8 but IT gives error " SU BINARY NOT INSTALLed"

-------- i Do not want to UPGRADE TO 6.0.1---------
---------I do not want SPACEX KERNEL------------

Please tell me how to fix ROOT or how to get root access? how to root :S :confused: :confused: :confused:






from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TVeahn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment