Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Please help me.. In a big trouble with custom roms

Guyz please see my attachment.. In every custom roms of marshmallow or Lollipop.. Doesn't matter which kernel I'm using, I face slow charging while using mobile data (3G). I don't face charging issue when not using data.. But when using mobile data my charging speed is like 10 ma to 30 ma.. That is weird and tooo slow. But nor my cable or charging adapter is broken because I only face this in custom roms .In miui my charging speed is 300-400 ma when heavy apps are in use with mobile data use. So the problem is in custom roms.. Is there any way to solve? As I already tried all custom kernels, don't ask me to use another custom kernel. Help will be appriciated. Don't reply if u don't want to help and if you didn't read the full post. Peace. Thanks In Advance :)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160601-013757.png Views: N/A Size: 101.2 KB ID: 3768235  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TVehcP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment