Monday, May 30, 2016

Nexus 6 Shamu With Bell Canada Crashing When Trying To View Voicemails or R/S Calls

My title was abit too long, cause it was copied from a reddit post I made on Cyanogenmod's reddit. R/s means "Receive or Send"
I tried going to Cyanogenmod's Reddit, asking for help with this issue, but there was no luck at all, one user did respond to me and tried to help me out, but hasn't responded for the past 3 days. Looking around for more help, I was directed here to ask. If at all, I'm doing something wrong, can you please tell me.

Besides that, the reddit post is basically this:
"Please direct me in the correct area, at the moment I don't see much to go to for some help, but I felt like making post.
After a while, I've been using Bell Canada on my phone without any issues, but I never tried voicemails or calls. Recently, trying to get into my telegram account cause they won't send a SMS (For what ever reason), the app offered to call my phone, waiting for the timer to tick down before they call my phone, it just shut it's self off.
I was aware of my phone crashing due to voice mails, cause before I activated my sim card, I had a voicemail that wouldn't go away, trying to view it, the phone would crash. I was hoping this would've been fixed after a couple updates, but it doesn't seem like it was fixed at all. I can't even tell if this issue is my problem (the phone/sim card) or cyanogenmod.
If anyone knows any fixes for this, I'd be really happy, because currently my phone is useless to most things I'd use it for, other than SMS."

On the reddit post, the user that was replying to it did mention something about c-apps not being compatible with Cyanogenmod 13.0 and told me to try to uninstall it, but when I tried to uninstall it through adb, apparently such a directory doesn't exist. I do hope I can get some help here, because I'm currently on a plan with unlimited text and calls, paying alot of money for it, but one feature is completely useless.

--Something I want to add, I tried the same sim card in my HTC One M7 running Android 5.1, calls worked perfectly fine with it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qY6VLh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment