Sunday, May 22, 2016

Blasted kingroot - bricked my phone?

Ahh, hind sight is a wonderful thing.

After trying to use kingroot to get root access, it failed. And a few days later after rebooting.

I'm now stuck at bootup with Start Up Failed.
hab check failed for boot
Failed to verify hab image boot
failed to validate boot image

I've now tried lot's of different things, over the last few hours.
RSDLite (show device brings no thing up)
Unlock bootloader (request key, but error regarding OEM unlock not being set - no access to now set it LOL)
Downloaded stock X_Play_UK_Retail_XT1562_LPD23.118-10_CFC.xml.zip, and tried using various guides on fastboot but keep getting remote failed.

I'm on stock recovery (obviously still locked).

Any thoughts, or hope from anyone?

Obviously, not sure what support Motorola would provide for what is essentially my own fault?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WJigfZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment