Saturday, July 30, 2016

Changed several aspects and icons of Galaxy S6 920P Sprint, need to know how..

Ok so i have a Galaxy S6 front sprint, i use it overseas perfectly. LTE 3G GSM all works.
The situation started when i wanted to use the Hotspot. For some reason this phone did not have the option. So was struggling all the way, and searching on web for a solution, but nothing worked. But the miracle happened, i was installing a customer recovery TWRP i think, i got my phone stuck in a Bootloop soo, i flash it again, with a stock rom i have installed, after i installed, i noticed some changes, like: LTE sign, changed to 4G, en 3G changed to H or H+, and GSM to Edge. Also i got HOSPOT! the Stock Hotspot...and when dialing some numbers like to check balance of voice note in my country, on the previous version i had installed it gave me messages of "Connection problem or invalid MMI Code" and they we GONE after i preform the stock reflash. Unfurtunately my phone got FRP Locked and had it to reflash, so screw me! All return to the previous version of my phone with no Hotspot, old LTE, 3G and GSM icons, and with the "Connection problem or invalid MMi Code" when dialing certain numbers to check balance or voicenotes. Please some help me!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ahxi9c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment