Sunday, July 31, 2016

Phone crashing and shutting down randomly when not On charge

. For the past few days my phone has been crashing and turning off randomly, when the phone is off the charger. The screen just goes black and Shuts down. When I try to reboot the phone it will get upto the boot animation and then freeze and shutdown again. I have to connect my phone to a charger and then reboot, only then does it fully boot up. My battery is 100% btw.

What I have done so far is:
1) flashed the latest build of exodus
2) cleared dalvik and cache
3) flashed an earlier build (25/07) without flashing XPOSED and SUPERSU. However problem still present.

Can someone help please and tell me what other steps I can take. My phones important to me at the moment as I'm away in Turkey for an internship. It's a really strange problem I can't figure out what to do. Thanks alot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amK8kt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment