Saturday, July 30, 2016

OTA Update and V10 camera question.

Wanting to goo ahead and update. But why pretty much having to lose all my data anyway to restore root street update I am wondering something else. As it is the device has a lot of bloatware and I am entertaining just installing a stock Android ROM. My question is though,: I know on a custom ROM you can't use the stock LG camera due to it lacking the correct certificates or something similar. However will a stock Android ROM have those and allow me to just aside load the camera as a system app?

If not something else I am curious about: had anyone had success changing camera shortcut volume key on the G4 to another app and have it unlock the screen properly like the stock camera? Closest I have seen is the G4tweaksbox but after launching you still have to unlock the phone which defeats the purpose all together.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aESclY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment