Sunday, July 31, 2016

HTC 10: Averages 49 FPS During Computational Test

Hi all,

A user recently shared his Mobile FPS Test that gauges a phone's FPS through various animation and computation challenges. In the Android Subreddit thread, users reported that their flagship, mid-range, or older flag ship devices were consistently hitting 59-60 FPS. There weren't any HTC 10 reviews that I could find.

Disappointingly, the HTC 10 averaged 49 FPS across the tests. I nearly turned everything off in the background, returned to the Sense Home, etc., but my results were consistently the same. The other option is a factory reset.

For comparison, the Nexus 5 didn't struggle with 59 FPS.

I'd appreciate another HTC 10 user to compare the test and see if this is my unit.

Thanks for your help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a9yUof
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment