Sunday, July 31, 2016

Whatsapp notification problem..

Hi there, I'm facing a problem with the notification in WhatsApp, when I get a message and let's say I'm chrome or any other app it's only shows the WhatsApp icon on the notification bar, but if I don't remember it wrong it should at leats show me something like new message from "anywho" and then the icon, or even give me the option to fast reply showing me the whole message but it's not doing any of this, only the icon and I have to draw the notification bar just to see who is texting me..

It's this the way it's supposed to work? Cuz is driving me crazy..

I have last marshmallow stock build with July security patch, unlocked and rooted with EX-kernel and a theme called Milos using layers manager, dunno if that have something to do with it..

Ty, guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGJC60
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment