Sunday, July 31, 2016

My thoughts on the Lenovo Tab3 7.

I wasn't sure where to post this, since a board for the Tab3 7 doesn't exist.

Anyway, I wanted to give my thoughts on this tablet.

First of all, I'm amazed that it's running Android Marshmallow considering how cheap it is, at $99. But looking through the specifications, it listed that the tablet only has 1GB of RAM.. that makes me cringe a little. 1GB of RAM with Android 6.0? I'm not too familiar with Marshmallow, but there's probably going to be some lag every once and a while. Next, the 1024x600 display. I mean, it's far from bad, but it's a little low considering the standard for today is at least 1280x800. Other than that, there's not really any downside to this tablet. If anyone has a Tab3 7, please tell me how performance is on the device,

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajopM2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment