Saturday, July 30, 2016

Viper4Android tried everything.

What's up guys I usually try and search on here for all my answers and I have....I've searched every thread and tried every suggestion to get Viper4Android to work on my m9.

Just rooted my phone this week finally and it's awesome.

Installed VenomOne
TWRP recovery
Unlocked
S-off
SELinux mode to Permissive
Installed from the app store as well as zip from recovery.

I followed Sakitech's unlock/venom one video step my step as well as his s-off video. Phone works great and love this rom.

But for the life of me can't get Viper4android to load. The driver will not install.

Tried zipping the fix files from TWRP still not working the driver will not install.

Thanks ahead of time for the help

If you need any more info lemme know

Brett


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ac7pps
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment