Saturday, July 30, 2016

Moto G XT1033 dead...tried everything but still failed...

SO I had cm 13 nightly but I wanted to go back to lollipop. As I didn't have stock rom of lollipop, I had to flash stock 4.4.4 and then use ota update as my download is crap and I had these files offline. SO I flashed the 4.4.4 using fastboot and then the phone went off for restart and then it was the last time I ever saw my screen getting lighten up. Well at that time battery was about 60% so I was pretty sure that it was the case. Nevertheless I tried *everything*, 15 sec power button, 2 min power button, power button+vol button, 1 hour charge, 2 hour charge, whole freaking night charge, charge via high ampere, everything. SO at last I changed the battery, well my money got wasted, each and every thing remains same. Now if I am charging via my pc then after 15 sec power button pc give new hardware notification sound and that's it, nothing more.. I am pretty sure that LCD was fine too. Well currently it gives few second of LED notification blink for like half a minute if I charge it after couple of hour. SO is there any savior out there?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ahAsJO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment