Sunday, July 31, 2016

Code 52 when connecting to computer

So I have tried recently to flash my a6000 using a custom rom because lollipop update is horrible, laggy as hell. Somewhere in the process something went wrong, so my phone is soft bricked now. I have tried many several methods found on this forum, but none seems to work. I'm getting slowly desperate. The last one I'm trying currently is method using QFIL, but the problem is I get a code 52 error when I look up in the device manager.
"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"
What can I do? Also if you know a method that will work 100% to unbrick my phone I would really appreciate it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajrpbe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment