Saturday, July 30, 2016

Error reinstalling Xposed Framework

Hi everyone!

I have a Meizu M2 note with 5.1. Lollipop. I had xposed framework installed, I upgraded to the new version of flyme, I rooted again the phone, and now I can't install the framework.

In xposed installer (without the framework installed) it says XposedBridge.jar included is 54, and not app_process included (it says --). It seems I don't have the original app_process file in system.

Then, I made a factory reset and I reflashed the original system zip, and I tried again; but I can't install the framework neither.

And when I try to uninstall the framework (because the installer gives me the option), it says: "no backup found in /system/bin/app_process.orig" and "/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/cache/busybox-xposed: not found".

What else can I do?
Thanks in advance, and sorry because of my bad English!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGCfsH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment