Sunday, July 31, 2016

LG G4 H815 bootloader unresponsive

Hi all,

I am trying to root my device. first step as I understand it would be to unlock my bootloader.
When run "adb reboot bootloader" the phone reboots and loads into what looks to me like the bootloader (text screen that says "bootloader" and gives hints on how to use it, like running the fastboot command to get the device id and pressing the power for more than 10 seconds to shut down).

Unfortunately when i attempt to use the fastboot command the utility says "< waiting for any device >".
Additionally, pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds does not shut down the device (i press for over 30 seconds). I need to remove the battery in order to restart the phone.

I am running android 6 and my device is an H815.

any suggestions? I really need help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGHfQN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment